Below you’ll find AppAgile PaaS related release notes.
Starting by Q2-2017*, every quarter, AppAgile will release a new AppAgile PaaS/Azure Hybrid which adds new functionality to the AppAgile PaaS core product [AAP] as well as to the available platform options, like AppAgile Azure Hybrid [AZ], AppAgile [OTC] and AppAgile vCloud [vCL].
AppAgile release Q2-2017
By end of June 2017 AppAgile PaaS announced the Q2-2017 release. This release included the following functionalities and updates for new environments:
- [AAP, AZ, OTC, vCL] OpenShift version 3.4 for all AppAgile PaaS platform options.
- [AZ] Recovery functionality for AppAgile Azure Hybrid, based on Azure Recovery Service.
- [AZ] Global availability: AppAgile Azure Hybrid is deployable at additional Azure regions within Azure Microsoft Cloud Deutschland.
- [AZ] Global availability: AppAgile Azure Hybrid is deployable at additional Azure regions within Azure global (US).
- [AZ] Backup: Increasing availability (Global Redundant Storage – GRS), performance and stability of Backup by using Azure Backup Service. In addition the retention time increased from 7 to 35 days.
- [AZ] Different Inlife measures.
AppAgile release Q3-2017
By end of September 2017 the next AppAgile PaaS release will be released.
*… before Q2-2017, AppAgile PaaS as well as AppAgile Azure Hybrid provided new releases on different dates with different amounts of functionalities.