In 2013 T-Systems launched their Big Data Bare Metal platform and continuously expand the Big Data Portfolio. Since 2017, T-Systems has been marketing the Big Data portfolio under the label AppAgile-Big Data and is publishing the release notes on AppAgile.io.
Starting by Q2-2017*, every quarter, AppAgile will release a new AppAgile PaaS&BigData release, which adds new functionality to the products. Below you’ll find the release notes to AppAgile BigData:
AppAgile BigData release Q2-2017
By end of June 2017 AppAgile BigData announced the Q2-2017 release. This release included the following functionalities and updates for new environments:
- Architecture/Blueprint for Huge Data Platform
- Big Data for Small Volumes Release 2
- Object Storage for Big and Huge Data
- Big Data Azure platform package (Cloudera)
- High Availability Hadoop (Mirror Cluster)
- High Availability Hadoop Disaster Recovery
AppAgile BigData release Q3-2017
By end of September 2017 AppAgile BigData announced the Q3-2017 release. This release included the following functionalities and updates for new environments:
- Cloudera Data Scientist Workbench (Bare Metal platform)
- Advanced Search (Hitachi-HCI)
- Advanced Analytics Services based on SAS
- Developer Environment based on SAS Studio in Docker Container
- Big Data Messdaten-Management Plattform
AppAgile BigData release Q4-2017
- Shared Hadoop on Bare Metal (Sandbox)
- Automation Bare Metal Release 2
- Machine Learning Platform (Dedicated Platform)
Planned features for the next AppAgile BigData releases
The following features are planned for the next releases. Inlife Measures are planned as well, but not mentioned below. Please note: T-Systems reserves the right to move or remove planned features without mentioning reasons. T-Systems is under no obligation to publish any new releases, either in content or in time.
AppAgile BigData release Q1-2018
- Machine Learning Platform (Shared Platform)
- Advanced Analytics Services based on Datameer
- Advanced Analytics Services based on Open Source Tools
- Bare Metal Service
AppAgile BigData release Q2-2018
- Bare Metal: Much more granular scaling node-based
Note: We are happy to get your feedback! Please contact our sales / pre-sales team.
*… before Q2-2017, AppAgile BigData provided new releases on different dates with different amounts of functionalities.